Monday 6 February 2012

Its all about the African Print

African print seems to be the inn thing these days was looking for some fabrics to sew a dress for my  friends wedding when I came across these pictures.....

Vliscos 4th fabric collection


I loved the one on the left but am not sure if the cap  is attached to the dress or its a separate piece but am hoping its separate coz I would love to wear it at different events for example when I'm going to church I wouldn't want the cap on it would look a bit over the top for me though I love being over the top sometimes lol. I personally think this dress with the cap on  is made for speacial occasions like weddings,christianings,awards if you like to look different but if the cap is off you can wear it anywhere and look different and elegant but you've got to have the poise to pull off the AFRICAN print....the dress on the right its nice but not my cup of tea but love the shoes and the bag they look fab....xx



I absolutetly love this dress the print is out of the world and the design its just fabolous its a simple pencil dress with a long piece at the back as you can see on the left but on the right they have played around with the back piece to create that lovely drappy effect, this dress is just  gorgeous love it.....xx

Vliscos 3rd fabric collection

Vlisco

Vlisco

You've got to love this African print mixed with plain fabrics and some jewels its just perfect...wouldnt have thought of mixing African print with jewels cause I thought it would be too much but I absolutetly love it..have got to say am in love with VLISCOS fabrics they are fab....xx

If you like some of these african print fabrics and you would like to own/buy them you can  check them out on http://www.vlisco.com/   and if you wanna see more of African print from different designers check out http://www.africanvibes.com  ...xx

2 comments: